1 million bottles of beer on the wall, 1 million bottles of beer...you know how the song goes! Would you enjoy counting and keeping track of awesome beer everyday? If so, please read on...
We have an opening for a full-time warehouse worker position. This individual must be able to work a 2nd (afternoon) shift with the possibility of weekend work. This individual receives, stores, loads, stages and ensures beer and other materials are processed safely and efficiently
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive, store, and stage raw materials ensuring integrity for use in brewing and packaging beer.
- Receive, store and load beer and other materials ensuring integrity for outbound shipments to domestic wholesalers as well as transfers between brewery locations.
- Read delivery schedule and ensure all beers are packed and ready for delivery.
- Responsible for handling, storing and preparing to ship all beer products without damage.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange warehouse and cold box in an organized fashion and keep all warehouse areas clean at all times
- Responsible for accurate ERP (WAX/AX) transactions utilizing handheld scanners
- Operate the fork lift or pallet jack to move items, unload and load trucks safely.
- Accurately complete and maintain all inventory records as assigned by Warehouse Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: At least 6 months of related experience and/or training working in a Warehouse. Prior experience using a Warehouse Management System is highly preferred. Must have experience with warehouse functions, forklift operation, safety protocols, FIFO, picking, and loading. Must be able to operate a forklift, calculate basic math operations, and maintain routine paperwork. Heavy lifting will be required (70lbs).
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.