Job Title: Software Design Engineer III
Location: Richmond, VA
6 mo Contract
Our client is adding a Senior Software Design/Developerto their team in Richmond, VA.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience with C# web application development.
- AngularJS, Web API 2, HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, RequireJS, ASP.Net, WCF web services
- Experience Dependency Injection (Unity)
- MS SQL development (Stored Procedure creation/modification)
- Experience with Microsoft TFS (code and deployment)
- Prior work experience in a high pace corporate environment
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Microsoft ClickOnce Deployments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Cloud Development/Architecture
- Experience working with offshore development teams
Whether you are actively pursuing new job opportunities, or simply seeking market insight or career advice, MATRIX has you covered. At over $200 million in revenue, we offer access to top-tier client companies, value-added services and benefits that rival or exceed those of even our largest competitors. To learn more about how MATRIX is making your job search experience better, click the banner below or visit http://www.matrixres.com/infographic/index.html.
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)