Job Code: 00035-39431
Nights (rotating weekends)
At Johnston-Willis we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized Level III Trauma Center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
Progressive Care Unit:
36 bed unit
Patient population ranges from acute renal failure, congestive heart failure, COPD exacerbation and other acute conditions
Overflow for Oncology, Neuro, Med/Surg, Women’s Health and others Units
The unit has a cohesive, friendly and supportive team that operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”
New Graduates Nurses are encouraged to join our team and become proficient in their skills
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from an accredited nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- New Graduate Nurses welcome; experienced Nurses a plus!
- Full Time
- Night shift
- 72 hours per pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday rotations
Last Edited: 11/14/2017
Location/Region: Richmond, VA