Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Senior Market Research Analyst collects, analyzes, and reports member and marketplace information to the organization. This position conducts complex analyses regarding member experiences, needs, and attitudes in order to meet corporate goals and objectives.
· Pulling data from various sources, analyzing the data and communicating findings, identifying trends, and making recommendations.
· Provides day-to-day support and/or management of quantitative market research studies.
· Support Member Satisfaction Research Program.
· Generate weekly and monthly reports and perform quality checks.
· Respond to other ad hoc research requests as they arise.
· Coordinate with IS, Marketing Database, and other internal business departments to implement research initiatives.
· Monitor fieldwork and suppliers.Qualifications
· 5-7 years of Marketing Research experience in a corporate research environment or at a research vendor firm.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
· Some exposure to marketing research methodologies (e.g. tracker studies, key driver analyses, sampling, questionnaire design).
· Strong data mining and analytical skills.
· Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
· Fluency in Excel, Access and PowerPoint; some exposure to SPSS and Tableau.
· Strong sense of initiative, inquisitiveness, problem-solving, and independent decision-making.
· Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA