Who is AAA?
As North Americas largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
AAA California is growing and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals who possess ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning attitude.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and
services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 21 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1900
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and pension plan
- Paid training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
We have immediate openings in our Business Retention Department- Membership Retention Unit Agents.
Make AAA your next career move.
What you'll do
This position is responsible for improving existing membership business retention. Incumbent will be provided with expired membership lead opportunities, required to resell brand benefits to achieve/exceed business retention targets, and will be rewarded based upon their individual performance. If you’re a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
What you'll bring
This position requires the ability to overcome objections and provide relevant membership benefits to encourage continuous membership business. During the sales process, obstacles and conflicts can arise requiring the ability to multi-task and quickly provide solutions to various issues.
A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The confidence, job knowledge and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Ability to succeed in a structured, goal oriented environment.
- High School Diploma/ GED required/ Some college preferred
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screening
What's in it for you?
- Paid training for the first 3 months to prepare you to provide legendary service to our members.
- Once initial training is successfully completed the position is paid at an hourly rate plus incentive pay averaging $45K per year salary/incentive.
- Career development towards advancement opportunities.
- 90% of Manager Promotions come from within AAA
- Over 25,000 live and computer based trainings available per year, with over 60 Leadership Development Courses.
- Our wide range of departments/ product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities.
- Health Care coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex days)
- Pension, 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan, Wellness Incentive program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Robust Employee Rewards/ Discount Program
"Creating members for life by exceeding members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.