The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Missouri is seeking a customer service oriented individual for Member Service Counselor in our Kansas City area. This is an exciting entry level position and ideal for candidates interested in working in a team-oriented environment, interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to Auto Club transactions
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities for branch bookkeeping records
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to deal effectively with the public
- Ability to cross sell products
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of US geography
- Some computer experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO