As an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. Our Support Specialist identify, research and resolve technical problems of moderate complexity. You will also respond to telephone calls, emails and on-line requests for technical support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide IT Support in person and via the phone
- Update tickets to ensure proper time tracking, documentation and closure.
- Walk SafeStreets USA employees through problem solving process, follow up with feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones, computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Supporting employees both in office and remote locations.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem using applicable systems and tools.
- Able to travel to other office locations as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years in an IT support role
- Proven experience of configuring, deploying, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones, computer and telecommunications equipment
- Experience with repair and troubleshooting of hardware and software for PCs, laptops, printers and scanners.
Over the last 20 years, SafeStreets USA has grown from 3 small, regional home security businesses to become an industry leader with over $50 million a year in revenue! Our ownership group and senior managers have extensive industry experience and are knowledgeable on the very latest industry developments regarding products and technology. Our growing corporation is still operated by the 3 original owners and we remain committed to deliver the exceptional experience only a large corporation with a small, family company mentality can provide employees and customers.
Our longevity and success can also be attributed to attracting and hiring quality individuals and helping them develop a long-term career with our organization. We stand apart from the norm because of our heavy focus on cultivating meaningful relationships with our clients and, of course, our dedication to training our team members and developing their full potential. If you are a self- motivated and entrepreneurial individual looking for a rewarding career with a stable and growing company, join our expert team at Safe Streets USA!
Location/Region: Ashland, VA (US)