Compensation: Salary based on experience. Benefit package included. All resumes and/or applications will be kept confidential.
The Field Service Technician shall possess the ability to install, repair, and maintain process equipment, troubleshoot failures, and perform routine and emergency maintenance on such items. Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical knowledge is paramount to successfully hold this position. This individual must be capable to install, calibrate, and startup new equipment.
The ideal candidate must possess at least 2-3 years of experience working in a commercial/industrial/construction environment. Candidate must have a strong ability to troubleshoot and repair items in the electrical/mechanical control field to include PLCs, inverter drives, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, bearings, motors, grinders, augers, belting, conveying systems, valves, basic blueprint reading, and mechanical troubleshooting. We are seeking a team player who can work in a fast-paced and challenging environment and is willing to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, and holidays. Must be physically able to perform required duties of the job (operate/move heavy equipment/machinery, climb ladders, perform repetitive motions, walk/stand, etc.), follow directions, and has strong communication skills.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain complex production equipment.
- Ensure machinery operates efficiently and effectively to meet productivity requirements.
- Fabricate new equipment or supplemental pieces when needed.
- Perform basic maintenance and upkeep of facilities, grounds, and stations.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Manage all required paperwork, records, and prepare documentation (forms, reports) on a daily basis.
- Attend all staff and project meetings, training, and educational classes as required.
- Perform all duties as assigned in a professional manner.
- A VALID VA Driver's License, CDL Class B preferred. Ability to obtain a CDL class B within 90 days encouraged.
- If chosen for an interview, applicant must furnish current copy of driving record.
- Three to five years of progressive and relevant experience.
- Strong mechanical, electrical, and machinist skills.
- Ability to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with co-workers, vendors, engineers, and others.
- Able to work independently on projects and as a member of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic computer and internet skills.
Power & Flow Solutions, LLC provides complete turnkey services for all facets of construction, maintenance, service, and repair relating to water, wastewater and irrigation pumping facilities. We are a growing company looking to offer qualified candidates a career opportunity not just another job. Please note, our website is currently under construction.