The “Production Team Member” will perform job duties as assigned by the Production Team Leader.
Duties / Responsibilities
· Assemble and build acoustical products as assigned to meet production team goals
· Operate and maintain various tools and equipment in the production facility
· Record job related Quality Control and Production checks
· Maintain and improve production facility cleanliness
· Work with Production Team Leader to understand, learn, and embrace Lean/CI tools and concepts
· Follow all safety regulations and company policies
· Other tasks as assigned
· Qualified candidates will have a valid driver’s license
· Pass a Background check
· Pass a drug screening
· Maintain positive attitude and be open to accept new ideas and change
· Be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
· Work overtime as needed
· Have extensive knowledge in the use of hand tools
· Be able to use a tape measure, SkilSaw, Table Saw, Drill, etc...
· Experience in this field or general carpentry
· Have the ability to work at heights up to 35 feet
· Have reliable transportation to and from work
· Consistently be on time and ready to work (at station when shift starts and breaks end)
· Adhere to company philosophy and values
The employee shall maintain constant awareness of quality control procedures, be able to read and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions (WI).
Reports directly to the Production Team Leader.
The position requires a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing production experience. An Associate’s degree in Business, Manufacturing, or related field is preferred, but not required.
Qualified candidates should be organized and goal-oriented.
Continuous Improvement / Lean Business processes experience a plus.
Acoustical Solutions was founded in 1989 and headquartered in Richmond, VA. Today the company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of acoustical products on an national basis. In addition to product sales, the company also provides value added services including: product installation, project based engineering consulting, and product representation to leading architectural firms. The company has sales offices in Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX.