Are you a good machinist and CNC programmer that wants to take it to the next level?
Estimating PM position:
Manufacturer seeking a Project Manager / Job Estimator with 10+ years machinist experience. Prefer to have a candidate with some quoting and estimating experience in a job-shop manufacturing environment. Should be computer proficient, preferably in Excel, MRP or other Manufacturing software.
CNC Machinists 2nd Shift Position:
M-Th 4 x 10 hours.
Have 5+ years CNC Lathe, HMC or VMC
Be able to read G-CODE and make program edits
Ability to read and interpret blueprints. CAD/CAM experience useful
Ability to take measurements, adjust offsets, manage tooling
CNC Machinist Beginner Position:
Have 1+ years CNC Lathe, HMC or VMC
The Company is an ISO-9001 certified precision machining company that has been in business over 55 years.
Come join a shop that has an excellent reputation for quality.
* Eager to maintain an effective relationship with customers and sales representatives
* Strong CNC machining background required. 10+ years experience (x-machinist)
* Familiar with industrial alloys, plating, anodizing, and heat treating
* Experience in preparing competitive detailed quotations for customers beneficial
* CAD or CAM programming experience very beneficial
* Good computer skills
Pre-employment drug test required
Come join a successful growing company with an excellent reputation for quality.
GSI is a staffing company that specializes in providing qualified skilled trades people to commercial, industrial , mining, manufacturing and marine construction companies. The founders have over 30 years combined experience in the staffing industry, We currently have 7 offices and planning to grow over the next several years.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)