JOB SUMMARY: The Production Supervisor is responsible for the start-up of the production floor, making sure all employees are at their assigned work areas to begin work and that there is sufficient work at each area. They will maintain an even/timely work flow through production floor; maintain standard production goals and performance records.
· Ability to supervise a team performing a variety of job functions
· Ability to follow and enforce recommendations to facilitate more efficient work flow,
· Responsible for completing administrative tasks related to the supervision of his/her team.
· Become familiar with many aspects of plant operations
· Ensures that soiled and clean linens are processed within designated time frames.
· Ensure work space and surrounding area is clean and well organized
· Follow all safety rules and guidelines
· Arrive and be prepared to begin work on time
· Effectively communicate important information to co-workers and/or supervisors
· Meet or exceed established production standards
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· All other duties assigned by supervisory personnel
· Ability to speak and read the English language
· Willingness to follow company rules and guidelines
· Ability to stand for long periods of time performing tasks that may involve repetitive motion
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures
· Learn all aspects of plant operations
· Be able to push/pull soil/clean carts
· Ability to lift 10 pounds overhead
InterSpan Inc, can be a most effective tool which "spans the gap" between employers and employees. A span which completes the road to success for your career.