PURPOSE: The Customer Service Representative is responsible greeting customers that come into our local retail dry-cleaning stores. They are also responsible for logging the details of the garments into our computer system for tracking purposes, then placing the garments in the appropriate section for cleaning. They will take payment for services and must be able to use a computer. The ideal candidate has customer service experience, good communication, attention to detail, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
· Provide accurate and courteous customer service
· Accepting and “marking” clothes to prepare for the cleaning process.
· Racking and filing items after the cleaning process is complete and returned
· Inspecting items during filing process to ensure the orders are correct
· Entering descriptions of the received items into the computer system
· Accepting payments for services at pick-up
· Taking inventory once per week and last day of the month
· Handling banking an paperwork procedures at opening, shift change and closing
· Follow all open and close procedures
· Maintain a clean, clutter-free and safe work environment
· Communicating maintenance and customer concerns to supervisor in a timely manner
· Assisting with administrative responsibilities
· Effectively communicate with co-workers
· Appropriately answer and handle telephone calls
· Ability to Problem Solve
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years customer service experience
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to stand and walk the majority of the day with or without accommodation
InterSpan Inc, can be a most effective tool which "spans the gap" between employers and employees. A span which completes the road to success for your career.