- - provide technical leadership for the portfolio of applications managed by an IT Service Owner
- - drive the usability and quality of the software developed within the area
- - ensure technical currency is maintained within the applications within the portfolio and
- - be a hands-on software engineer who can write quality code, assist with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching
- - write technical blogs and be active in Open Source Community
- Agile, DevOPS and Cloud:
- - Applies Design Thinking techniques on application design
- - Lead agile software development efforts as a senior Technical Leader
- - Coach and mentor other software engineers across teams on practices such as TDD, ATDD and pair programming
- - designs highly scalable applications in AWS cloud using tools like Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, SWF, ELB, Lambda, S3, RDS/Dynamo DB and others.
- - create load and performance testing strategy and perform advanced performance tuning
- - reviews and implement corrective and preventive measures based on metrics across portfolio of applications including but not limited to code quality, business metrics and performance metrics
- 2+ years of programming experience.
- Technical Skills Required: Java, React.js, Struts, Spring/ Springboot, MS SQL Server, Jenkins
- Required Experience in: Agile Framework/ Methodology, Test-driven Development. In addition to pair programming, we want someone who will mentor & coach other programmers.
- Resource will be working on member and provider websites.
- Nice to have: GIT, SonarCube
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)