We are seeking an Help Desk Support Specialist to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for our clients.
- General IT support tasks including, hardware/software installation and troubleshooting.
- General Network Administration tasks including install network components, integrate new technology, and manage network security.
- Provide support remotely and onsite at the client locations; email, desktops, servers and networks.
- Configure and maintain client servers including Windows Active Directory administration.
- Perform virus removal, server patch installs and updates.
- Systems administration tasks including user administration, backups monitoring, security assessments
- Performs data migrations and system upgrades as needed.
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- 1-3 years of general IT support experience or equivalent.
- Experience with Office 365 Microsoft Outlook setup and administration.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PC & Server Operating System setup and support.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be proven problem solver.
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Good knowledge working with Mobile devices
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields.
- College degree in computer field required.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Detailed oriented and focused on accuracy.
We provide our clients with superior quality in support of their IT service needs. We offer a broad range of technology services to business both large and small.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)