Hiring a Mongo DBA, Database Administrator, in Atlanta, GA, Richmond, VA, and San Francisco, CA with 10+ years Information Systems and 7+ years DBA experience for a leading health insurance company.
Contract 12+ months
Pay DOE (W-2 only and No C2C)
· BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field;
· 10 or more years of information systems experience including 7 or more years of database administration experience or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Expert business, technical design, and database administration knowledge required.
· Demonstrates a mastery of cutting-edge technologies to leverage when making strategic decisions.
· Strategic thinking and ability to prioritize tasks to meet the business needs required.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Technical skills & abilities:
· Strong working knowledge of MongoDB (3.2 or above).
· Upgrading MongoDB Expertise with Ops Manager.
· Experience with MongoDB on Intel Linux, Power a plus.
· Expertise in Tuning.
· Expertise in Backup and Recovery.
· MongoDB certification v3+ a plus.
· Experience with Sharding and Replica Sets.
· Strong working knowledge of database installation, setup, creation, and maintenance processes.
· Experience with Ops Manager a plus.
· Experienced in creating JSON documents a plus.
· Strong technical knowledge of database and application tuning.
· Strong technical knowledge of Backup/Recovery, Disaster Recovery, and High Availability techniques.
· Strong technical knowledge in writing shell scripts used in support of database administration.
· May require occasional periods of extended work hours depending on the workload.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 26 years experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 26 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!