- Must have experience with various Operating Systems – ability to use UNIX, Linux (Red Hat, Centos) and Windows at a user level.
- Must have experience with Bash shell and Perl scripting – able to create, modify and troubleshoot scripts.
- Under general supervision, this fully competent role works from specifications to develop or modify moderately complex software programming applications and information systems.
- Assists with the design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of programs.
- Works with an individual business unit on specific project assignments.
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)