We are currently seeking a LBA who will be responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, short and long term consultations and direct treatment.
This position will provide services for Central Virginia. The regional office is located in Chesterfield, VA .
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the client Treatment Plan
- Develop written guidelines for behavioral interventions, teaching plans and programs
- Collect data for each goal/objective during each teaching session
- Provide training in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis
- Complete progress reports
- Analyze data collected to determine teaching program effectiveness
- Supervise and train Behavior Therapists
- Participate in team meetings
- Master's Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Ed., Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA) in Virginia
- Preferred applicants should be credentialed with DMAS MCO's
- Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
Simple Intervention, LLC delivers mentoring and behavior aid in conjunction with preventive services for adults and children that are derived from the input of our consumers and their families. Our hope is to become a household name that families in the Central Virginia area can depend on for confidentiality, trust and most importantly results.
Our services are outcome driven and are proven to produce actual solutions that are measurable. Because we understand that intensive in-home services are time limited, our program is designed to address negative behaviors with interventions that meet the clients needs and relates to goals that are expressed in the client's own words.
Location/Region: Chester, VA (US)