We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. If you are new in the field, we will provide the best training in the industry. If you are experienced in business management and marketing, we will give you the support you need to ensure your success.
The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic and above average communication skills. We are looking for someone who is passionate about success and helping people, someone who is willing to put in the work needed to reach their goals. You must be driven, yet humble and coachable.
We help families protect their future with life insurance and other financial products.
· We focus on mortgage protection, final expense, and retirement. You will have access to Advanced Market and Indexed Universal Life products and Fixed Annuities.
· We are looking for a few good people to help us contact the families that requested our help. These families want to protect their investment and their family with the products we offer, and our job is to help them find something that meets their budget and their needs.
· We qualify clients over the phone and meet in person. We explain their options and take an application to help them qualify with our core carriers such as Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, Americo, Trans America and many more.
· We build agencies across the country to help expand our market and business, and we are looking for people with leadership ability that can grow their own agency.
Our proven system includes mentorship and support with an in-house lead generation system that allows us to have a competitive edge in the industry. We specialize in simplified life insurance products that require no medical underwriting and will pay the families mortgage in the event of their death, to keep the family from facing financial devastation. We also have return of premium products that return their premium if they outlive their policy.
· Production based promotions every 60 days
· The best training system in the industry
· A flexible schedule
· Opportunity to build your own agency and create passive income for you and your family
A typical schedule is:
· 1 to 1.5 days on the phone setting appointments
· 2 to 2.5 days in the field protecting families
· .5 day per week following up on your business and delivering policies
The average commission is approximately $500 per family protected. Our part-time agents who protect 1 to 2 families per week will earn $25,000 to $50,000 per year.
Our full time agents who protect 6 to 8 families per week will earn $150,000 to $200,000 per year.
This is based on the starting commission level. You can get a 5% raise every 2 months!
Someone with no experience in the industry can make six figures their first year as long as they are coachable (willing to follow our system and plug into our mentors).
The work is plentiful and I am now also looking for 2 Franchise Partners to develop their business over the next 90 days in partnership with me. So whether you want to produce or build a team, there is plenty of work for everyone!
It’s funny how life works out. Two years ago, I was working 60+ hours a week, totally burned out and living one bad accident away from financial ruin. Two years have gone by since I chose to leave everything behind I knew and embrace a new career in hopes of living the life I knew I could.
What about you? Are you burned out? Are you tired of missing life because of work? Tired of trading your time for money? Are you willing to do what most won’t to be able to live the life most wish to have? If even a little of this resonates with you, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Regional Hiring Manager:
Phillip Palacios at 832.545.1403
Any experience in the following industry helps:
Mortgage broker, real estate, timeshare, field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, management, retail, marketing, home security, solar, insurance sales, door to door, roofing sales, construction business, business owner, entrepreneur, auto sales, financial advisor, teaching or recruiting just to name a few.