CBRE|Richmond is seeking a qualified Project Coordinator who will assist Project Manager in all facets of constrcution management (documentation, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) projects to include planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
CBRE|Richmond has been a local leader in providing comprehensive commercial real estate services to the region and to our clients since our establishment in 1983. As an Affiliate of CBRE, the world's premier, full-service real estate services company, the office staffs more than 100 employees. Our industry-leading platform provides unparalleled service to meet any client requirement from acquisition financing and real estate portfolio management to leasing commercial office space and investment sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work within fast-paced, rigid structure system, while providing excellent customer service.
- Manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Tracks project progress against goals, schedule, budget and objectives. Conducts project update meetings with all stakeholders and issues project updates.
- Prepares, issues, and tracks project documents (proposals, service agreements, contracts, change orders, etc).
- Receives, reviews and processes payment invoices of contractors and vendors.
- Compiles, organizes, and prepares project close out package and cost reconciliation for all contractors.
- Ability to read, understand, and apply standard documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements for smaller projects. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control and risk identification.
- Assists Project Manager in day-to-day management of larger, complex projects. May include site visits, hosting meetings or conference calls, scheduling access for contractors, coordinating with end users, providing client updates, tracking progress against agreed schedules, etc.
- Strictly adheres to Government guidelines and processes including documentation preparation, contract execution, notifications, etc.
- Seeks to identify areas of risk within individual projects or buildings, develops risk mitigation and contingency plans, implements plans to reduce or eliminate risk factors.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/Bend/BArch) from college or university in a technical or business field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in construction related job preferred.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints including architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings.
- Independent problem solver with good design sensibility.
- Ability to work as a member across many teams and also independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedule deadlines for consultants and contractors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to present difficult and complex information to a wide array of team members with varying technical knowledge.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents and systems. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project preferred.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
CBRE|Richmond is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.