The Largest and Most Innovative Bowling Equipment Provider in the World
As the market leader we offer the best line of high-quality, innovative products for new and existing bowling and entertainment centers.
With over a century of experience we have an installed base in over 10,000 centers in 90 countries. We employee the largest R&D team in the industry, and in the last 7 years we invested $30,00,000 to create our current product line.
QubicaAMF is privately owned, has no debt, an incredibly strong balance sheet and the largest revenue in the industry. This gives us the strength to invest more than any other company in our mission – Making Bowling Amazing.
We are seeking an E-commerce Specialist to maintain, develop and market our on-line catalog.
The ideal candidate requirements:
· Marketing background.
· Direct experience working with an e-commerce platform as administrator or power user, preferably with:
o IBM Websphere platform
o In a B2B business environment, and/or in a spare part business
· Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
· Familiarity with web marketing tools and concepts (SEO, banners, landing pages, CRM campaigns)
· Proficient using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Open to technology, capable of using various software tools and quick in learning new ones
· Excellent communicator, with good attention to detail
· Well-organized, with good interpersonal skills
QubicaAMF offers Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay, Life Insurance and Tuition Reimbursement.
On-site Café and Fitness Center available for all employees.
QubicaAMF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer