This position is responsible for design, architecture and leading the maintenance and enhancement of existing ServiceNow ITSM applications as well as implementation and development of new applications on the ServiceNow platform. To be successful, one should have prior experience implementing and deploying the core suite of ITSM applications, as well as experience developing solutions across the ServiceNow platform that leverage the automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow. You will be the ServiceNow expert working with other IT professionals, vendors, and process owners to support, maintain, and enhance the service ServiceNow ITSM application.
Essential functions for this role include the following:
• Demonstrate hands on expert knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems.
• Develop, maintain and enhance applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform (help desk/service management, change management, problem management, procurement, asset management)
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
• Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise
• Support and enhance reporting solutions both within ServiceNow
• Communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions.
• Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
• Collaborate with System Administrators and ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades
• Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
• Work on the ServiceNow Vendor selection process
• Be the point of contact for working with Vendors and providing direction to the ServiceNow Administrators and Developers
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work-related experience;
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification (proof of certification required with license number required)
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification (proof of certification required with license number required)
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification (proof of certification required with license number required)
• Proven record of overseeing at least 5 ServiceNow Implementations (details of each implementation to be captured in the resume)
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the internal customers and senior management
• Understands and has experience with implementing ServiceNow solutions from a strategic and operational perspective
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Provides technical leadership and professional guidance to managers, team, and vendors
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)