Seeking experienced Clinical Counselor to provide clinical counseling to diverse patients at Lower Lights Christian Health Center.
- A Master's degree in Social Work or Master's degree in Clinical Counseling from an accredited school.
- Current license to practice as Clinical Counselor (LISW) in the state of Ohio with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience.
- Ability to work as a team member with Behavioral Health team, Psychiatrist and Primary Care Physician.
- Must be competent in computer skills.
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse group of patients diagnosed with depression, anxiety, PTSD, mood disorders and other mental health disorders from DSM-V.
- Ability to utilize appropriate treatment modalities for diagnosis.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and willing to work at multiple sites.
Full-time position with benefits. Salary based on experience.
Positions open in Columbus and Marysville locations.
Community Health Center based just west of downtown Columbus in Franklinton focused on ministering the love of Christ as a model full service medical home, focused on whole person wellness, available to all in Central Ohio who need it regardless of ability to pay. LLCHC provides health services to over 12,000 patients at seven sites across Central Ohio.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (US)